Saturday, November 17, 2007

Review of Pilot V5

"This is one of my favourite pens. Fine tip roller-ball which lasts well and doesn't cost too much."

I have a small pen obsession and love buying new and funky models. But this is not at the high-end, you won't find any Mont Blancs in my drawer. I love the infinite variety of roller balls and gel pens that are out there.

The general price range is €1.50 to €5.00 but I have never found any relationship between price and quality at this level. Most recently I purchased a box of 12 Pilot V5's from Viking for the simple reason that they were the cheapest. Cheaper even than the own-brand stuff.

And I'm thrilled to find that they are perfect. Lovely smooth writing, nice ink, simple shape, a useful tool. And only 79c each! 

Rated 4/5 on Nov 17 2007
Vote on Conor O'Neill's Reviews at LouderVoice
Review Tags: , ,

No comments: